Balanced Body® CoreAlign Instructor Training I – Thai
includes 16 hours of face to face instruction, test out fee and certificate. Manuals are to be purchased separately.
Balanced Body offers CoreAlign training for individuals with a strong background in movement, such as accredited Pilates instructors, personal trainers, movement teachers and physical therapists. Developed by Jonathan Hoffman, a physical therapist, the method is used for musculoskeletal rehabilitation, performance enhancement and as a regular sport for a healthy lifestyle.
CoreAlign® 1: Foundations (16 Hours)
The CoreAlign provides a superior environment for training gait, balance, core stability and sport specific movements in a flexible and dynamic environment. CoreAlign 1: Foundations, is the heart of the CoreAlign training program. The course includes the theoretical basis of the CoreAlign method along with essential exercises to illustrate the full potential of the CoreAlign.
• 60+ foundation exercises designed to build functional movement skills applicable to daily life and athletic pursuits.
• Exercises in standing, plank, all fours and supine positions.
• Specific exercise Tracks to focus on Trunk Integration, Upper Body Strength and Balance, Lower Body Strength and Power, Gait and Dynamic Flexibility.
• Progressions and regressions to address clients at different levels of ability.
• Specific modifications and precautions for working with clients with injuries and special populations.
• The Balanced Body Movement Principles to make your training more efficient, effective and safe.
• CoreAlign equipment set up, maintenance and safety.
Course Duration :16 hours
Promotion :Early bird rate: 10% discount and 15% discount when you apply Core Align Instructor Training I and II
Capacity :Minimum 6 people; maximum 8 people
Location :Fitness Innovations (Thailand) Limited, BTS Ploenchit Exit 2, Ploenchit, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok THAILAND 10330 Tel: 02 650 9242
Pilates instructor, PMI and Balanced Body®, NSCA® CSCS, ACE® CPT
B.Sc. Sports Science (Sports Medicine) (2nd Class Honours), Chulalongkorn University