Fit® is Southeast Asia’s first education, training and certification centre dedicated to developing world-class fitness professionals.
It was opened in 2005 as an international standard training and education centre for fitness professionals in response to requests from trainers seeking to upgrade their qualifications and acquire international fitness certifications. Fit® offers face-to-face workshops and certification exam preparation courses in Personal Training, Yoga, Pilates, Sport Conditioning and Group Exercise.
FIT® Thailand has licensed training centres in Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and India as well as training host sites in Myanmar, Vietnam, the Maldives and Taiwan. The host sites are overseen and supported by Fit® Asia, FIT®’s regional entity which is tasked with overseeing quality, standards and continued growth throughout Asia.
Please contact us if you are seeking to improve the standards of fitness professionals and of the fitness industry in your area.
Cutting edge, international quality fitness education and training will be widely available in Asia.
1. We provide affordable, face-to-face, hands-on, science-based education and training of international standard and repute
2. We provide a warm and home-like environment for our prospects, students and graduates – we build communities
3. We seek to understand, meet and deliver on student expectations
4. We stand neutral and non-aligned in our relationship with clients and the industry
5. We continuously improve and upgrade ourselves
6. We hire and retain staff with integrity, passion, loyalty, dedication to quality and respect for others and we support their growth and development
7. We associate with internationally recognised and reputed partners in line with our mission
8. We respect all industry players and collaborate rather than compete